- you: are a genius billionaire playgirl philanthropist
- your boyfriend: is murdered by an asshole alien invader
- you: go on an extremely dangerous interplanetary adventure to find magic wish stones in order to wish your boyfriend back to life
- you and your friends: defeat a terrifying galactic overlord who also wants the wish stones
- you: finally wish your boyfriend back to life
- you: ... ... ... er... ... ...
- you: dump your resurrected boyfriend
- you: get with the asshole alien invader who killed your boyfriend in the first place
- you: have two kids
- you: get married
- you: live happily ever after
- you: say "screw you" to narrative expectations
Stuff I like (all)
Another day out, another group of friends, another whole night trying to convince people to watch/read Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun.
- GSNK headcanon
everyday Seo does something to make Wakamatsu question his decision of marrying and living with her (I imagine Seo was the one to...
To fully appreciatte the beauty of how meta GSNK really is, you have to understand that not only every character is a desconstruction of a common...
Okay lads but seriously
I’m thinking I should start watching Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun
I just saw a very beautiful masculine young lady run...